Monitoring by Imaging CRA™
- Feasilibility for Imaging Sites,
- Meeting for Imaging Protocol for each Department
(Department of Radiology,
Clinical Trial Office)
- Query Correspondence
- Close Out
- Clinical Trials with Imaging Compatible Type
- Assigned as CRAs who are in charge of sites (Only Imaging CRAs apply)
*We expect studies in which the primary endpoint is imaging for this category.
- Clinical Trials with Imaging Function Added Type
- Assigned as CRAs who are in charge of sites are located separately (Imaging CRAs and
Non-Imaging CRAs apply)
*We expect studies in which imaging sites are different from the sites where clinical trials are conducted.